What would you do differently if you found out 2012 was really the end?

Go down

What would you do differently if you found out 2012 was really the end?

Post  Admin on Wed Oct 14, 2009 11:15 pm

Would you change the way you live if you found out that 2012 was, for a fact, the end?
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://inquiryspace.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Not really...

Post  zanka on Tue Oct 27, 2009 10:47 am

I don't live a bad life as it is. I would just want to spend as much time as I can with the people I love. I would want to make sure I did everything I've wanted to do since I was born. I want to help more people, ex. charities, go on trips to a third world country and just assist in whatever I could do. I would exactly being changing the way I live, but try do the things I've planned on doing before leaving this earth. And not just because I'm Christian, but because I personally, want to live a good life, I want to help people.
zanka

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What would you do differently if you found out 2012 was really the end?

Post  Phoenix on Tue Oct 27, 2009 11:53 am

It honestly depends on how it ends. If I've been wrong all my life, and it is, in fact, the Christian Apocalypse, then I'd be a Christian faster than you can say, "But he used to be an atheist!"

Otherwise, ever hear the Kiss song, "Rock and Roll All Night"?
Phoenix

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  firey on Wed Oct 28, 2009 7:13 pm

To be honest,

Likely nothing. My personal motto is what will happen will happen. I wouldn't change how I have lived so far, I do not regret anything I have done, it all works out for the best. IE) I got a dog recently, and the people I have been living with are not so keen on a puppy in the house, and asked if I would move out. Now, you might think "The dog is not worth loosing your living space over!". However, my boss is a landlord, and upon talking to him, I have now got myself a nice 2 floor apartment, that is being 100% Renovated with a new bathroom, kitchen, flooring, appliances, etc for cheaper than where I live now.
firey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  JWilson on Thu Oct 29, 2009 1:55 pm

I would probally drop out of school and quit my job. Because whats the point if the world would end in 3 years. Then id probally travel Smile

JWilson

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix on Thu Oct 29, 2009 3:05 pm

JWilson wrote:I would probally drop out of school and quit my job. Because whats the point if the world would end in 3 years. Then id probally travel Smile

Would you bother going through the process of dropping out? Just stop showing up.

Also, where are you going to get the money to travel? What makes you think any services will be running when the news leaks that the world would end? Do you think any businesses would still be up? Do you think people will start offering money for free? Money would be completely useless. I'm sure a good deal of people would be on a killing/crime spree. I don't think I'd leave my house. I'd pillage a pawn shop for guns and stuff for survival and go zombie apocalypse mode.

This is a good idea for a fiction thread. Very Happy
Phoenix

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Eclipse on Mon Nov 02, 2009 3:08 pm

Phoenix wrote:I'm sure a good deal of people would be on a killing/crime spree. I don't think I'd leave my house. I'd pillage a pawn shop for guns and stuff for survival and go zombie apocalypse mode.

It seems to me, then, that since any consequences would be removed since we would all die at approximately the same time? And come to think of it, where did the zombies come from?

Last edited by Eclipse on Mon Nov 02, 2009 3:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Eclipse
Intro 8am

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/electricboa

Back to top Go down

Post  hello on Mon Nov 02, 2009 3:25 pm

I honestly don't think i would do anything different. Well, now at least. Maybe if the time came closer I would change. The most I would probably do is appreciate things more. I take many things for granted. However, if the world is going to end why would it matter what we do when we're all going to be gone? With that, i change my mind, I would probably just do stupid crazy random things that I would have never done before. It's not like people are going to be around to remember it anyways. Smile

hello

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  samsky on Wed Nov 04, 2009 1:47 pm

honestly there is nothing that i would do diffrent i believe that in life you should learn to live with regrets, or simply just dont have any, that is how i live my life, if the world is truley going to end in 2012 i would keep evrything the same, ask yourself this question what is the purpose of living life with regrets? how would one live with no mistakes? there would be nothing to learn from or even to look foward to. Cool

samsky

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix on Wed Nov 04, 2009 9:07 pm

Eclipse wrote:
Phoenix wrote:I'm sure a good deal of people would be on a killing/crime spree. I don't think I'd leave my house. I'd pillage a pawn shop for guns and stuff for survival and go zombie apocalypse mode.

It seems to me, then, that since any consequences would be removed since we would all die at approximately the same time? And come to think of it, where did the zombies come from?

"Zombie-apocalypse mode" meaning that I would hide in my house, kill anything that looks remotely threatening.
Phoenix

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Eclipse on Wed Nov 04, 2009 10:18 pm

Phoenix wrote:
Eclipse wrote:

"Zombie-apocalypse mode" meaning that I would hide in my house, kill anything that looks remotely threatening.

Remind me not to go near your house . . .
Eclipse
Intro 8am

Back to top Go down

Post  Ebony on Sat Nov 21, 2009 3:58 am

Hell yeah I would. I'd end up charging up every credit card in sight, then fulfilling all of the things I've ever wanted to do in life. Buy myself a bunch of coach and Gucci, live the life of the rich and famous till the very end. Cool
Ebony

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Eclipse on Sat Nov 21, 2009 9:51 am

Ebony wrote:Hell yeah I would. I'd end up charging up every credit card in sight, then fulfilling all of the things I've ever wanted to do in life. Buy myself a bunch of coach and Gucci, live the life of the rich and famous till the very end. Cool

What if you did all that an the world really didn't end?
Eclipse
Intro 8am

Back to top Go down

Post  Ebony on Sun Nov 22, 2009 12:58 am

Eclipse wrote:
Ebony wrote:Hell yeah I would. I'd end up charging up every credit card in sight, then fulfilling all of the things I've ever wanted to do in life. Buy myself a bunch of coach and Gucci, live the life of the rich and famous till the very end. Cool

The question clearly stated, "Would you change the way you live if you found out that 2012 was, for a fact, the end?"
If I was sure that we were gonna die then there's no reason why I shouldn't fulfill my wishes before the end comes.
Although if there was a chance that it didn't happen, I'll send you the bill. Razz
Ebony

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Eclipse on Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:21 am

Ebony wrote:
Eclipse wrote:

The question clearly stated, "Would you change the way you live if you found out that 2012 was, for a fact, the end?"
If I was sure that we were gonna die then there's no reason why I shouldn't fulfill my wishes before the end comes.
Although if there was a chance that it didn't happen, I'll send you the bill. Razz

Ouch, that's cold sending me the bill . . .
Eclipse
Intro 8am

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down