Inquiry Space
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

site suggestions

3 posters

Go down

site suggestions Empty site suggestions

Post  Xolo Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:02 pm

Instead of everyone creating a new thread for suggestions, we could use this one.

Can we have:

- Different skin (dark one please) (something like http://www.themesbase.com/?view=323) (doesn't have to be that one, just something dark)(you can use the same banner, or I can make one no problem)

- Recent topics mod (so we dont have to go scavenger hunting for people's post) (
Xolo
Xolo

Back to top Go down

site suggestions Empty Re: site suggestions

Post  Rombat Wed Oct 28, 2009 8:04 pm

While I don't care if the skin is so much changed, the text changing would be very nice. I'm not sure why there seems to be a new wave of "LETS PUT LIGHT FONTS ON LIGHT BACKGROUNDS WHEEEE!" but even if it looks good, it does not agree with my eyes. Contrast is key, and makes for a much easier read. Really, black on white would be perfect, at least I find it easier to read (for an example, you can see it on the majority of Eclipse's and my posts).
Rombat
Rombat

Back to top Go down

Post  Xolo Wed Oct 28, 2009 8:08 pm

Rombat wrote:I'm not sure why there seems to be a new wave of "LETS PUT LIGHT FONTS ON LIGHT BACKGROUNDS WHEEEE!"

exactly, but the skin wouldn't be replaced tho... you can choose which one to have and always switch back and forth.
Xolo
Xolo

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Wed Oct 28, 2009 8:10 pm

I actually like this skin. Dark background hurt my eyes after a while, especially when I have to read off of it a good deal. And this being a forum about philosophy, I don't think I would be able to handle reading light text on a dark background, even if it did look good.

I quite like this forum theme.

If you could choose the theme, that would be cool though. I don't know if you can do that with forumotion, though.
Phoenix
Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  Rombat Wed Oct 28, 2009 8:13 pm

I don't care between dark and light backgrounds, I just care about contrast. Which this theme/text color does not have.

Choosing your own theme though would be able to alleviate this problem a bit though.
Rombat
Rombat

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum