Inquiry Space
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

why men get bored of their girl?

+2
Eclipse
mariposa12
6 posters

Go down

why men get bored of their girl? Empty why men get bored of their girl?

Post  mariposa12 Wed Oct 28, 2009 4:29 pm

I mean, they still stay with their girlfriend/wife, but their emotions go. They are not the same anymore. They start thinking of other girls and seeing other girls. What happened with family guys?With traditions and the word commitment? Dont they still exist in this generation? Sad
mariposa12
mariposa12

Back to top Go down

why men get bored of their girl? Empty Re: why men get bored of their girl?

Post  Eclipse Wed Oct 28, 2009 4:47 pm

mariposa12 wrote:I mean, they still stay with their girlfriend/wife, but their emotions go. They are not the same anymore. They start thinking of other girls and seeing other girls. What happened with family guys?With traditions and the word commitment? Dont they still exist in this generation? Sad

That depends on how you define "traditional." Men have held the main power in a relationship (historically speaking) and they have usually used their positions to satisfy their own desires. In those cases, women really didn't have much recourse but obey. I wouldn't think that's something to be brought back, do you?
Eclipse
Eclipse
Intro 8am

https://www.youtube.com/user/electricboa

Back to top Go down

Post  firey Wed Oct 28, 2009 7:16 pm

It depends on what you mean, also depends on the guy. Sometimes yes, people get bored and with the availability of (nsfw) things it is far to easy to begin to think of other situations. The biggest thing in my opinion, is that both guys and girls go through relationships like I do a bag of doritos. The feelins and emotions that should be there don't always exist after being felt so many times.
firey
firey

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Wed Oct 28, 2009 7:46 pm

mariposa12 wrote:I mean, they still stay with their girlfriend/wife, but their emotions go. They are not the same anymore. They start thinking of other girls and seeing other girls. What happened with family guys?With traditions and the word commitment? Dont they still exist in this generation? Sad

Quite frankly, I don't think this is a philosophical thing as it can be boiled down to a simple answer: the couple weren't right for each other, or they weren't as good as they could be with other people.
Phoenix
Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  Xolo Wed Oct 28, 2009 8:36 pm

Phoenix wrote:

Quite frankly, I don't think this is a philosophical thing as it can be boiled down to a simple answer: the couple weren't right for each other, or they weren't as good as they could be with other people.

I have to disagree with you.

Some times people get tired of each other because they give in too fast.

If you want to keep a guy/girl for a while, always keep a little something in you that he/she doesn't know and amazes them. Don't just run over your whole life story in 2 hours.

and also, if you are with a man/girl, once in a while you have to play hard to get even if u are already with them, and some times even make them jealous. (now don't take that to the extreme, or they will leave you.)
Xolo
Xolo

Back to top Go down

Post  ILoveInquiry Wed Oct 28, 2009 10:00 pm

Sometimes, I think the challenge in a relationship is for both parties to continue to change and grow. In long-lasting relationships, the growing and developmental process coincides enough to keep both parties interested in one-another throughout the changes. Also, when I change, I find new ways to enjoy my significant other, and as my significant other changes, I find new ways to enjoy those changes.
ILoveInquiry
ILoveInquiry

Back to top Go down

Post  Eclipse Thu Nov 05, 2009 6:46 pm

ILoveInquiry wrote:Sometimes, I think the challenge in a relationship is for both parties to continue to change and grow. In long-lasting relationships, the growing and developmental process coincides enough to keep both parties interested in one-another throughout the changes. Also, when I change, I find new ways to enjoy my significant other, and as my significant other changes, I find new ways to enjoy those changes.

Ah, but what about when the change is for the worse?
Eclipse
Eclipse
Intro 8am

https://www.youtube.com/user/electricboa

Back to top Go down

why men get bored of their girl? Empty relating 2 topic

Post  mariposa12 Fri Nov 06, 2009 2:17 am

It depends of course.
Relationships need maintenance, or they degenerate. Guys often don't put as much effort into maintaining a relationship as the girl does. Guys take a more laid back approach, since they're usually less willing to express and invest emotion, even if they have it.
Part of what girls want in a relationship is stability and safety.They want to feel ... secure with someone
And as long as a guy provides that, often that makes them feel good about the guy. But guys don't get feelings of security so much from their girl as the girl does from the guy.So guys and girls want different things in a relationship. And what girls want is more inclined to result in her wanting to stay.Well, guys look at other girls even if they have no real interest in them.
mariposa12
mariposa12

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum