Inquiry Space
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Could God create a rock so heavy that he could not move?

3 posters

Go down

Could God create a rock so heavy that he could not move? Empty Could God create a rock so heavy that he could not move?

Post  Xolo Thu Oct 29, 2009 2:20 am

Could God create a rock so heavy that even he could not move?

but then again if he can not move it, is he really a god? is he really powerful?
Xolo
Xolo

Back to top Go down

Could God create a rock so heavy that he could not move? Empty Re: Could God create a rock so heavy that he could not move?

Post  Rombat Thu Oct 29, 2009 1:18 pm

First, wrong discussion forum. There's a god forum just above this that would be much more fitting. Second, we would have to define god before anyone could answer this, which we were trying to do in the god forum, and just lead to interesting questions about what would people consider god.
Rombat
Rombat

Back to top Go down

Could God create a rock so heavy that he could not move? Empty Re: Could God create a rock so heavy that he could not move?

Post  Eclipse Thu Nov 05, 2009 6:36 pm

Rombat wrote:What would people consider god?

I usually come at it from a Judeo-Christian prospective because that's what I most often encounter. Personally, I don't think it has a real definition besides a religious idol.
Eclipse
Eclipse
Intro 8am

https://www.youtube.com/user/electricboa

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum