Inquiry Space
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How do you know if you are in love?

5 posters

Go down

How do you know if you are in love? Empty How do you know if you are in love?

Post  Admin Wed Oct 28, 2009 10:05 pm

Based on your experience, how do you know if you are in love? If you have never been in love, how would you recognize the experience if you came across it in the future?
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://inquiryspace.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

How do you know if you are in love? Empty Re: How do you know if you are in love?

Post  firey Wed Oct 28, 2009 11:04 pm

I know it's different for everyone. But personally for me, it's just a gut thing where I want to talk to the person all the time, keep in touch, know what that person is upto etc. For me, love takes over my thoughts, my actions, etc. When I don't talk to that person for a while, I feel kinda on edge, when I do talk, I try to keep the conversation fun and ongoing. I make sure that the person I do have feelings for knows, and until I get a solid answer from them, my head has a billion and one thoughts racing through it, all of which I try and listen to.

TL;DR: For me, it's just a gut feeling that gets my mind working in over-drive.
firey
firey

Back to top Go down

How do you know if you are in love? Empty how do you know if you are in love

Post  paisadaniela Mon Nov 02, 2009 7:44 pm

Well i guess i can say that love is a complicated thing to talk about you have the weirdest sensations you feel that you need that person always by yourside, you feel passionate your stomach has this really weird sensation like when you get really nervous, you get intimidated by that person well i can say that i was always in a good mood its a lot of things you feel

paisadaniela

Back to top Go down

How do you know if you are in love? Empty Re: How do you know if you are in love?

Post  Eclipse Thu Nov 05, 2009 6:21 pm

paisadaniela wrote:Well i guess i can say that love is a complicated thing to talk about you have the weirdest sensations you feel that you need that person always by yourside, you feel passionate your stomach has this really weird sensation like when you get really nervous, you get intimidated by that person well i can say that i was always in a good mood its a lot of things you feel

How would that be different from lust or desire?
Eclipse
Eclipse
Intro 8am

https://www.youtube.com/user/electricboa

Back to top Go down

Post  Xolo Wed Dec 09, 2009 3:55 am

When you can't stop thinking of that one person.

Every day, and every night you think of them, and you'd do anything for them. You'd get in the way of trouble so they wont get hurt.

Being in love is hard to describe, its pretty much as hard to describe as it is to try describing where the mind is.
Xolo
Xolo

Back to top Go down

Post  Eclipse Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:58 am

Xolo wrote:When you can't stop thinking of that one person.

Every day, and every night you think of them, and you'd do anything for them. You'd get in the way of trouble so they wont get hurt.

That could also describe obsession, so could love be one-sided?
Eclipse
Eclipse
Intro 8am

https://www.youtube.com/user/electricboa

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down